2004 California Cadet Corps Reunion Survey
Please respond to complete and submit responses to
the following items.
Your responses will be used in planning for future
(The name and school entries are optional)
1. What were your favorite 2004 reunion activities - list three or more
below with comments:
2. What suggestions do you have for new activities at future reunions?
List them below:
3. What activities should NOT be included at future reunions?
Please list them below:
4. How can we get more Cadets and their families to attend?
5. How can we make the reunion more spouse and family friendly?
Is there anything that you could volunteer to help with for in this area?
6. Every effort was made to control costs. How do you feel about
Did you find the reunion a good value for the money?
7. How long should the reunion last?
Friday PM to Sunday PM
Friday AM to Sunday PM
Friday AM to Monday PM
Thrusday PM to Sunday PM
Other - specify in comments
8. How often should reunions be held (How often would you come)?
Every 2 Years
Every 3 Years
Every 5 Years
9. Reunion Facilities - Where should future reunions be held?
At a hotel or
motel with meeting facilities
At a school
10. What is the best time of the year to hold a reunion?
In the Fall
Other time of the year:
11. Were directions maps and pre-reunion information satisfactory? What needs
12. If your reunion name tag contained errors, please list the correct
13. Please list any other comments that you might have in the space
14. When you have completed this survey, click on the Submit button below.